Deltagon Group Oy is a cyber security company that develops information security solutions for electronic communications across a wide range of industries from the financial sector to public administration - and everything in between.
In addition to securing the confidentiality of e-communication and e-services, Deltagon's solutions enable the organizations to improve the effectiveness of their business operations and streamline their processes.
- Deltagon Sec@GW - Email encryption solution for confidential communication;
- Deltagon secureForms - Secure form platform to support e-services;
- Deltagon collabRoom - Secure file sharing and group messaging;
- Deltagon secSigned - Secure digital signature for fast electronic services.
Deltagon Sec@GW solution gave the municipality workers the possibility to send secured e-mail to any e-mail address. The responses were securely received directly to the municipality’s e-mail; matters were processed faster and more efficiently.
Case service sector: fast and effortless electronic signature to a contract. With the help of Deltagon's solution for secure electronic signature, the company considerably speeded up the proceedings, while simultaneously boosting sales and lowering costs.
Case trading company: the company started using an e-form platform Deltagon secureForms. Applicants’ confidential information and attachments can now be received without compromising data protection and the applications are received in real-time.
Case municipality: with Deltagon Sec@GW e-mail encryption the municipality can send confidential e-mail and requests for clarification instead of letter post – even straight from the system. Customers can reply to the said e-mails and all this is done securely.
- FI 115745: method and server for securing email;
- FI 121773: method and server for authenticating sender of email message and detecting the delivery method of email message;
- FI 122184: search device for finding secure paths in IP-based data network;
- FI 123250: method for securing confidentiality of the content of a message and reply message.